Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is skin tag removal considered cosmetic with tri-care prime? active duty spouse?

hi i was just wondering if they would think it was cosmetic or they could remove them for me? they are on my neck and very annoying to wear necklaces and stuff..i got them as a side effect of having ovarin disease...please if ya know ,let me know what you think..thanksIs skin tag removal considered cosmetic with tri-care prime? active duty spouse?
If you have a surgeon (I do cuz I had breast cancer) call him and he will burn them off in the office. They will know if it's covered by your medical. I have some too, inherited them from my granny.Is skin tag removal considered cosmetic with tri-care prime? active duty spouse?
Have you contacted your carrier to ask them directly? After all, they're the ones who know the answer.
  • horses for loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    quick loan