Thursday, December 3, 2009

I have this idea on how to make care of one's skin easier. How am I to approach cosmetic companies & offer it?

Have you ever ';invented'; something that you think might make people's life easier %26amp; done something about it? Please share your experience - I'm a complete dilletant :) My idea is a very simple thing yet there might be someone out there waiting for exactly this kind of innovation...only how am I going to discover that someone?I have this idea on how to make care of one's skin easier. How am I to approach cosmetic companies %26amp; offer it?
First and foremost, PATENT your product. In that way, legally, you can sue any company who rejects you but steals your idea and makes a lot of money out of your hard work. B*st*rds!





Make a list of the cosmetics companies you're interested to present your idea to (from the best to the worst companies) and approach the best company first. Your presentation must be impressive, to the point and brief (and it shouldn't contain the secret of your product because that is only disclosed when contracts are signed).





Of course, prepare mentally for rejection and don't give up. If your idea will help us to be more beautiful and is safe, I don't see why you shouldn't market it to the world!





By the way, don't tell us what it is here - someone could steal your idea. All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
quick loan